Arizona Department of Education AT Short Term Loan Library
About the Program
Welcome to the Assistive Technology Short Term Loan Library. Exceptional Student Services at the Arizona Department of Education in partnership with NAU’s Arizona Technology Access Program is pleased to make available at no cost, a wide variety of assistive technology devices, equipment, software and professional development materials to school personnel in order to improve access to assistive technology.
The program is designed to provide short-term (4 weeks) loans of assistive technology for learning products to be used for the following purposes:
- Consideration/Assessment as part of the IEP development process or IEP recommendations
- Classroom implementation on a time limited basis
- Serve as temporary loaner during device repair or while waiting for funding
- Provide an accommodation for a student on a short-term basis
- Professional development (teacher training, skill development, etc.)
This program is not intended to provide long-term use of equipment either for student specific or classroom use.
The ADE Loan Library is operated by Northern Arizona University’s Institute for Human Development and its Arizona Technology Access Program (AzTAP) through an Interagency Service Agreement with the Arizona Department of Education, Exceptional Student Services.
AzTech is the Assistive Technology Program of the Arizona Department of Education/Exceptional Student Services. Learn more about AzTech.